Farmers Branch

As early as the mid-1800s, settlers began arriving in what is now Garland. The pioneers found the black soil ideal for cotton and the communities of Duck Creek and Embree thrived on that crop. In 1886, two railroad lines built depots in the area. Eventually those two communities combined and became Garland, officially incorporated in 1891.  Farmers Branch was settled in 1842 by Thomas Keenan and his wife, Sarah. The area was called Mustang, as part of Peter's Colony, but later changed to Farmers Branch due to the rich soil and flourishing crops.

Search Farmers Branch Homes for Sale

Updated Aug 23, 2017 6:57:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.